A coast guard of the Royal Navy, operating in the Mediterranean, aborted early Tuesday morning an operation of drug trafficking by forcing the fast nautical craft used by traffickers to dump a large quantity of chira (cannabis resin) overboard off the coast of Nador, according to military sources. The recovered cargo of about 5 tons was handed over to the Royal Gendarmerie in Nador in accordance with the legal procedures in force, the same sources added.
- Morocco Welcomes Peru’s Decision to Withdraw its Recognition of So-Called sadr – Foreign Ministry
- Peru Withdraws Recognition of ‘sadr’, Supports Morocco’s Autonomy Plan in Sahara
- Gustavo Petro Has ‘Dealt A Blow to Colombia’ and ‘Ruined Excellent Relations with Morocco’ – Colombian Media
- Gabon Celebrates 62nd Independence Anniversary in Laayoune
- Pegasus Case: Silence and Motives of Forbidden Stories, Amnesty, Le Monde and El Pais Exposed