Some 100 students have started their studies at the brand new Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy in Laayoune for the academic year 2021-2022. This first entry for these students from the southern provinces of the Kingdom is held in a climate marked by serenity and enthusiasm and in strict compliance with health precautions to stem the spread of the Coronavirus, the dean of the faculty, Fatima Zahra Hafdi Alaoui, told MAP. She noted that competent teachers and professors ensure the supervision and training of students, whose number will be doubled from next year, adding that the academic institution will also host foreign students from African countries. The Faculty, which requires an investment of 257 million dirhams, ensures the promotion of innovation in education, science and research through advanced technological equipment, said Hafdi Alaoui.
- Moratinos Calls for Political Will to Serve Mediterranean Region
- Upper House Speaker Meets with AU Administrative Tribunal Chairman
- Relations between Andalusia, Morocco, ‘Reference’ in Cooperation and Good Neighborliness – Official –
- Mali: President of Transition Receives Chakib Benmoussa, Carrying Message from HM the King
- Upper House Delegation Participates in OSCE Parliamentary Assembly Autumn Session in Warsaw