The House of Representatives (lower house) will hold on Saturday a plenary session devoted to the election of the Speaker of the House. In a statement issued on Thursday, the chairman of the House’s provisional office, Abdelwahed Radi said that the session, which is set to begin at 3 p.m., will be held in accordance with the provisions of Article 62 of the Constitution and Article 21 of the legislative institution’s rules of procedure.
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President
- New Colombian Senate Motion Unequivocally Supports Morocco’s Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty
- Morocco’s FM Meets with Under-Secretary-General for UN Peace Operations
- HM the King Calls for International Resolution to Impose Immediate, Sustainable Ceasefire in Gaza
- AU PSC: Morocco Calls for Peace, Security & Development-based Approaches to address Africa’s Challenges