The presence at the first legislative year’s opening session in the 11th legislature, scheduled for Friday, will be reduced to a limited number of members of parliament from political parties, professional employer organizations and employees’ representatives in both Houses of Parliament. In a joint statement, the Speakers of the Houses of Representatives and Advisors emphasize that this decision is due to the exceptional situation related to the spread of COVID-19, and the preventive measures issued at the national level by public authorities, applied in both legislative institutions. In accordance with the provisions of Article 65 of the Constitution, the first session of the first legislative year of the 11th legislature will be opened on Friday, says the same source.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –