Morocco’s official reserve assets amounted to 318 billion dirhams on September 24, 2021, up by 7.6% compared to the same period in 2020, Morocco’s central bank (Bank Al-Maghrib) has said. During the week of September 23-29, 2021, Bank Al-Maghrib injected 88.9 billion dirhams. As for the interbank rate, it has remained at 1.5%, the source added in a release. In the same period, the Dirham appreciated by 0.26% against the Euro and depreciated by 0.42% against the U.S. Dollar.
- Somalia to Open Embassy in Rabat, Consulate in Dakhla
- New York: FM Meets with President of 77th Session of UN General Assembly
- UN: Morocco’s Delegation Exposes Algeria’s False Allegations on Moroccan Sahara Issue
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Vice President of French National Assembly in Rabat
- Launch in Rabat of Institutional Twinning Project between House of Representatives, European Parliaments