Morocco’s official reserve assets amounted to 318 billion dirhams on September 24, 2021, up by 7.6% compared to the same period in 2020, Morocco’s central bank (Bank Al-Maghrib) has said. During the week of September 23-29, 2021, Bank Al-Maghrib injected 88.9 billion dirhams. As for the interbank rate, it has remained at 1.5%, the source added in a release. In the same period, the Dirham appreciated by 0.26% against the Euro and depreciated by 0.42% against the U.S. Dollar.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President