The commercial port of Casablanca has obtained the certification to the environmental management standard ISO 14001 (version 2015) for activities related to the development of port infrastructure, reception of ships and management of safety, security and environment as well as to development and regulation. Constituting a framework defining the rules of integration of environmental concerns in port activities, the ISO 14001 standard makes it possible to control the impacts on the maritime and port environment and thus to reconcile the imperatives of operation of the port and respect for the environment, said a press release by the National Agency of Ports (ANP). With this certification, the Agency ensures the achievement of the expected results of its environmental management system, which constitute an added value for the environment, for the port itself and for the city on several levels.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –