The head of government Aziz Akhannouch will chair Monday a government council devoted to the presentation of the government program. “The Head of Government, Aziz Akhannouch, will chair Monday 4 Rabii-I 1443 (October 11, 2021) at 11:00 a.m. a government council, which will be dedicated to the presentation of the government program,” the Department of the Head of Government said Saturday in a statement.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage