The plenary session dedicated to the election of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives (lower house) for the 11th legislature (2021/2026) kicked off Saturday. Rachid Talbi Alami, candidate of the parliamentary majority, is vying for the position alongside Raouf Abdellaoui Maane, candidate of the Front of Democratic Forces (FFD). The session is held in accordance with the provisions of Article 62 of the Constitution and Article 21 of the internal regulation of the legislative institution.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat