The plenary session dedicated to the election of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives (lower house) for the 11th legislature (2021/2026) kicked off Saturday. Rachid Talbi Alami, candidate of the parliamentary majority, is vying for the position alongside Raouf Abdellaoui Maane, candidate of the Front of Democratic Forces (FFD). The session is held in accordance with the provisions of Article 62 of the Constitution and Article 21 of the internal regulation of the legislative institution.
- Morocco’s Ambassador in Paris Presents Her Credentials to French President
- Washington: Chad’s Prime Minister Commends Royal Atlantic Initiative
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza