The House of Representatives (lower house) will hold two plenary sessions on Wednesday dedicated to the discussion and vote on the government program. A plenary session will be held Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. for the discussion of the government program, says Tuesday a press release by the Lower House. The House will also hold a session at 7:00 p.m. dedicated to the response of the head of government to the interventions of parliamentary groups during the discussion of the government program, followed by the vote of the said program. These two plenary sessions will be held in accordance with the provisions of Article 88 of the Constitution and the House’s rules of procedure.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative