The House of Representatives (lower house) will hold two plenary sessions on Wednesday dedicated to the discussion and vote on the government program. A plenary session will be held Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. for the discussion of the government program, says Tuesday a press release by the Lower House. The House will also hold a session at 7:00 p.m. dedicated to the response of the head of government to the interventions of parliamentary groups during the discussion of the government program, followed by the vote of the said program. These two plenary sessions will be held in accordance with the provisions of Article 88 of the Constitution and the House’s rules of procedure.
- September 8 Elections were Organized with Integrity and Transparency – PACE Report –
- FM Holds Talks in Rabat with Sierra Leonean Counterpart
- Recruitment of Children by Polisario, a War Crime – Ambassador –
- Education Sector Requires Deep, Urgent Reforms – Official –
- Hilale: By Seeking Escalation against Morocco, Algeria is Trying to ‘Evade’ its ‘Critical’ Socio-economic Situation