The House of Representatives (lower house) will hold two plenary sessions on Wednesday dedicated to the discussion and vote on the government program. A plenary session will be held Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. for the discussion of the government program, says Tuesday a press release by the Lower House. The House will also hold a session at 7:00 p.m. dedicated to the response of the head of government to the interventions of parliamentary groups during the discussion of the government program, followed by the vote of the said program. These two plenary sessions will be held in accordance with the provisions of Article 88 of the Constitution and the House’s rules of procedure.
- President of Argentine Political Party Demos: Morocco Has Shown ‘Course’ of Opening up to The World
- Morocco Works Tirelessly to Consolidate Peace in Africa – Diplomat
- Royal Appeal to Algerian Presidency, Bet for Future and Success for Common History
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech