Policemen in Kenitra on Sunday arrested, on the basis of precise information provided by the services of the General Directorate of Territorial Surveillance (DGST), a man in possession of 11,925 psychotropic tablets. The 38-year-old individual was busted at a motorway toll station near Kenitra, National Police (DGSN) said in a statement, adding that search operations led to the seizure of a cargo consisting of “Rivotril” psychotropic tablets, in addition to cell phones and a sum of money suspected to be obtained from this criminal activity. The suspect was placed in custody, while investigations are underway under the supervision of the competent public prosecutor’s office, said the same source, stressing that this operation is part of the ongoing actions carried out by the security services to fight drug-trafficking.
- Morocco-UAE MoUs Promise Broader Horizons for Fruitful Partnership
- Morocco, UAE Adopt Joint Statement
- PSC-AU: Morocco’s Efforts to Protect Conflict-Affected Children Highlighted in Banjul
- Rabat-Abu Dhabi, Exceptional Bilateral Partnership Driven by Renewed Momentum
- HM the King, UAE President Sign in Abu Dhabi ‘Towards Innovative, Renewed and Consolidated Partnership between Kingdom of Morocco and UAE State’ Declaration