Policemen in Kenitra on Sunday arrested, on the basis of precise information provided by the services of the General Directorate of Territorial Surveillance (DGST), a man in possession of 11,925 psychotropic tablets. The 38-year-old individual was busted at a motorway toll station near Kenitra, National Police (DGSN) said in a statement, adding that search operations led to the seizure of a cargo consisting of “Rivotril” psychotropic tablets, in addition to cell phones and a sum of money suspected to be obtained from this criminal activity. The suspect was placed in custody, while investigations are underway under the supervision of the competent public prosecutor’s office, said the same source, stressing that this operation is part of the ongoing actions carried out by the security services to fight drug-trafficking.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla