Mexico reaffirmed, Tuesday in New York, its support for a just, lasting and mutually acceptable solution to the Moroccan Sahara issue. “Mexico reiterates its support for the negotiation process to find a just, lasting and mutually acceptable solution to the Sahara issue”, stressed the Mexican representative before the members of the 4th Committee of the UN General Assembly. He expressed confidence that the work of the new personal envoy of the UN Secretary General for the Moroccan Sahara, Staffan De Mistura, will help build confidence between the parties, with the objective of “finding a solution accepted by all”. He also stressed the importance of MINURSO in the respect of the cease-fire. For his part, the representative of Ecuador said that the issue of the Moroccan Sahara requires a political and mutually acceptable solution, in accordance with the principles of the UN Charter and Security Council Resolution 2414.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker