Former US Secretary of State Colin Powell died on Monday at the age of 84 from coronavirus-related complications, his family said in a statement. “General Colin L/ Powell, former US Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff passed away this morning due to complications from COVID-19. He was fully vaccinated,” the statement read. The family thanked the medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center in Washington, DC neighborhood for their caring treatment.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat