Former US Secretary of State Colin Powell died on Monday at the age of 84 from coronavirus-related complications, his family said in a statement. “General Colin L/ Powell, former US Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff passed away this morning due to complications from COVID-19. He was fully vaccinated,” the statement read. The family thanked the medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center in Washington, DC neighborhood for their caring treatment.
- Morocco-UAE MoUs Promise Broader Horizons for Fruitful Partnership
- Morocco, UAE Adopt Joint Statement
- PSC-AU: Morocco’s Efforts to Protect Conflict-Affected Children Highlighted in Banjul
- Rabat-Abu Dhabi, Exceptional Bilateral Partnership Driven by Renewed Momentum
- HM the King, UAE President Sign in Abu Dhabi ‘Towards Innovative, Renewed and Consolidated Partnership between Kingdom of Morocco and UAE State’ Declaration