The Council of Government, convened Thursday in Rabat, decided to extend the state of health emergency throughout the country until November 30, 2021, as part of efforts to stem the spread of the new coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. The state of health emergency has been extended for one month instead of two, as was previously the case, said the government spokesman, Mustapha Baitas, at a press briefing held after the Council’s meeting.
- Sahara Issue: Through his Call to the Parties, UN Chief Reaffirms Algeria’s Direct Involvement in the Conflict – Mexican Expert –
- South Zone General Staff Hosts Master Planning Meeting for Combined Moroccan-American Exercise ‘African Lion 2022’
- Ministry of Justice, IRCAM Ink Amendment to Cooperation Agreement for Integration of Amazigh into Judicial System
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –