The Council of Government, convened Thursday in Rabat, decided to extend the state of health emergency throughout the country until November 30, 2021, as part of efforts to stem the spread of the new coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. The state of health emergency has been extended for one month instead of two, as was previously the case, said the government spokesman, Mustapha Baitas, at a press briefing held after the Council’s meeting.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward