Morocco reiterated in New York its “strong and unwavering” support for the “full” sovereignty and territorial integrity of the United Arab Emirates. “I would like to reiterate the strong and unwavering support of the Kingdom of Morocco to the full sovereignty of the United Arab Emirates over the occupied Emirati islands of the Greater and Lesser Tunbs and Abu Musa, as well as to the legitimate right of this brotherly country for the recovery of its territorial integrity,” the Ambassador Permanent Representative of Morocco to the UN, Omar Hilale, told the 4th Committee of the United Nations General Assembly.
- Parliament: Joint Meeting of Finance Committees to Monitor Govt Actions to Address Earthquake Effects
- Under HM the King’s Leadership, Morocco Successfully Managed Quake Impact – Minister –
- Germany Hails Morocco’s ‘Impressive’ Post-Quake Reconstruction Efforts
- 312 Foreign Journalists Reported on Earthquake, While Administrative Deportation of 2 French Nationals Follows Legal Violation, Says Govt Spokesman
- Funeral in Casablanca of Late Aïcha El Khattabi, Daughter of Mohamed Ben Abdelkrim El Khattabi, in Presence of HRH Prince Moulay Rachid