Morocco reiterated in New York its “strong and unwavering” support for the “full” sovereignty and territorial integrity of the United Arab Emirates. “I would like to reiterate the strong and unwavering support of the Kingdom of Morocco to the full sovereignty of the United Arab Emirates over the occupied Emirati islands of the Greater and Lesser Tunbs and Abu Musa, as well as to the legitimate right of this brotherly country for the recovery of its territorial integrity,” the Ambassador Permanent Representative of Morocco to the UN, Omar Hilale, told the 4th Committee of the United Nations General Assembly.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage