Gabon’s minister of Foreign Affairs, Pacôme Moubelet-Boubeya, on Friday highlighted the imminent holding of the great Moroccan-Gabonese joint commission. The head of Gabonese diplomacy stressed, during a press briefing following his talks with Morocco’s minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, the importance of further strengthening bilateral relations, focusing in particular on economy and trade development. According to him, these talks were an opportunity to invite Moroccan businessmen to settle in Gabon and share their expertise. He added that he and Bourita discussed several regional and international issues of common interest.
- UNSG to Hold 3 Meetings on Moroccan Sahara to Renew MINURSO Mandate, Reaffirm Support to Round-Table Process
- Upper House Speaker Meets with Yemeni FM
- Lower House Speaker Meets with Yemeni FM
- Yemeni FM Hails Morocco’s ‘Clear’ Positions in Favor of Yemen’s Legitimate Government
- Moroccans in London Defend Morocco-UK Association Agreement