The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Michelle Bachelet renewed, on Wednesday, the appointment of Mohamed Aujjar as chairman of the independent fact-finding mission on Libya. This decision follows the adoption last October by the Human Rights Council of the resolution extending the mandate of the mission on Libya for nine months to enable it to carry out its mandate. During the 48th session of the HRC, held last month, Aujjar had presented the first report of the independent fact-finding mission on Libya to the Human Rights Council whose members had unanimously supported the work done by this mission.
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –