The Government Council, convened Thursday in Rabat, decided to extend the state of health emergency throughout the country until December 31, 2021, as part of efforts to stem the spread of the new coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19). Thus, the Council approved the draft decree No. 2.21.955 extending the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory to cope with the spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19), presented by Minister of Interior, Abdelouafi Laftit, said Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesman, Mustapha Baitas, at a press briefing held at the end of the Council of Government. “In a concern of the public authorities to continue to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the measures and provisions taken to address the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, this draft decree aims to extend the effective date of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory from Tuesday, November 30, 2021, at 6 p.m. to Friday, December 31, 2021, at 6 p.m.,” said Baitas.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla