The Government Council, convened Thursday in Rabat, decided to extend the state of health emergency throughout the country until December 31, 2021, as part of efforts to stem the spread of the new coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19). Thus, the Council approved the draft decree No. 2.21.955 extending the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory to cope with the spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19), presented by Minister of Interior, Abdelouafi Laftit, said Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesman, Mustapha Baitas, at a press briefing held at the end of the Council of Government. “In a concern of the public authorities to continue to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the measures and provisions taken to address the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, this draft decree aims to extend the effective date of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory from Tuesday, November 30, 2021, at 6 p.m. to Friday, December 31, 2021, at 6 p.m.,” said Baitas.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –