A Government Council, chaired by the Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, will be held on Thursday. First, and following the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic at the international level, the Council will follow a presentation, by the Minister of Health and Social Protection, on the epidemiological situation in Morocco, says Monday the Department of the head of the government in a press release. The Council will then examine four draft decrees, the first of which supplements the paragraph of the implementing decree of the law on the Regime of compulsory health insurance (AMO) and the law on the establishment of a pension scheme for professionals, self-employed and non-salaried persons engaged in private activity, while the second and third relate to the application of the two above-mentioned laws, with regard to veterinarians and engineers cartographers-topographers. The fourth draft decree implements the decree-law enacting exceptional measures for certain employers affiliated to the National Social Security Fund (CNSS) and their declared employees, as well as certain categories of self-employed and non-salaried persons insured with the CNSS, affected by the repercussions of the spread of the pandemic of Covid-19, with regard to the tourism sector, according to the same source. The Council will complete its work by examining proposals for appointments to high office in accordance with the provisions of article 92 of the Constitution.
- South Zone General Staff Hosts Master Planning Meeting for Combined Moroccan-American Exercise ‘African Lion 2022’
- Ministry of Justice, IRCAM Ink Amendment to Cooperation Agreement for Integration of Amazigh into Judicial System
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –
- Moroccan Sahara: All UN Security Council Resolutions Confirm Algeria’s ‘Direct Involvement’ – Spanish Political Analyst –