The Supreme Council of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has reiterated its unwavering position and decisions in support for the Moroccanness of the Sahara and the preservation of the security and stability of Morocco and its territorial integrity. This stand was reaffirmed at the 42nd session of the GCC Supreme Council, held Tuesday in Riyadh under the presidency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The closing statement, which was read out by Nayef Ben Falah Al-Hajraf, secretary general of the GCC, also welcomed UN Security Council resolution 2602 on the Moroccan Sahara, adopted on October 29. The GCC Supreme Council underlined the importance of the privileged strategic partnership linking the Gulf Cooperation Council and the Kingdom of Morocco and the implementation of the common action plan.
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President
- New Colombian Senate Motion Unequivocally Supports Morocco’s Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty
- Morocco’s FM Meets with Under-Secretary-General for UN Peace Operations
- HM the King Calls for International Resolution to Impose Immediate, Sustainable Ceasefire in Gaza
- AU PSC: Morocco Calls for Peace, Security & Development-based Approaches to address Africa’s Challenges