The Supreme Council of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has reiterated its unwavering position and decisions in support for the Moroccanness of the Sahara and the preservation of the security and stability of Morocco and its territorial integrity. This stand was reaffirmed at the 42nd session of the GCC Supreme Council, held Tuesday in Riyadh under the presidency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The closing statement, which was read out by Nayef Ben Falah Al-Hajraf, secretary general of the GCC, also welcomed UN Security Council resolution 2602 on the Moroccan Sahara, adopted on October 29. The GCC Supreme Council underlined the importance of the privileged strategic partnership linking the Gulf Cooperation Council and the Kingdom of Morocco and the implementation of the common action plan.
- Sahara Issue: Through his Call to the Parties, UN Chief Reaffirms Algeria’s Direct Involvement in the Conflict – Mexican Expert –
- South Zone General Staff Hosts Master Planning Meeting for Combined Moroccan-American Exercise ‘African Lion 2022’
- Ministry of Justice, IRCAM Ink Amendment to Cooperation Agreement for Integration of Amazigh into Judicial System
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –