The Kingdom of Morocco welcomes the positive statements and constructive stances recently expressed by the new Federal Government of Germany, said the ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad. These statements enable to consider the resumption of bilateral cooperation as well as the normal work of the diplomatic representations of the two countries in Rabat and Berlin, the ministry underlined in a release. The Kingdom of Morocco hopes that these statements will be backed up by actions to reflect a new state of mind and mark a new beginning in the relationship based on clarity and mutual respect, the ministry added.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children