The Government Council, convened Thursday in Rabat, decided to extend the state of health emergency throughout the country until January 31, 2022, as part of efforts aimed at curbing the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. This decision was announced during a press briefing held by the Minister Delegate in charge of Relations with the Parliament, Government’s spokesperson, Mustapha Baitas, at the end of the Council.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol