The Government Council, convened Thursday in Rabat, decided to extend the state of health emergency throughout the country until January 31, 2022, as part of efforts aimed at curbing the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. This decision was announced during a press briefing held by the Minister Delegate in charge of Relations with the Parliament, Government’s spokesperson, Mustapha Baitas, at the end of the Council.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children