The Government Council, convened Thursday in Rabat, decided to extend the state of health emergency throughout the country until January 31, 2022, as part of efforts aimed at curbing the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. This decision was announced during a press briefing held by the Minister Delegate in charge of Relations with the Parliament, Government’s spokesperson, Mustapha Baitas, at the end of the Council.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker