Morocco’s ambassador to the Republic of Cuba, Hicham Elaloui, was received on Tuesday in Havana by the Cuban Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Elio Rodríguez Perdomo. During this meeting, Mr. Elaloui handed over to Mr. Perdomo copies of his credentials as Morocco’s ambassador to Cuba. On this occasion, the two sides underlined the need to develop bilateral cooperation to cover all economic, social and cultural areas. They also stressed the importance of taking advantage of mutual experiences in several areas of strategic development for the benefit of both countries and both peoples.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol