A trawler on Tuesday rescued 45 would-be illegal immigrants, including 9 minors, who were on board a boat that was in difficulty at 39 nautical miles off the coast of Tarfaya, said local authorities. The immigration candidates, who were rescued, are from several cities in the Kingdom and had embarked from the shores of Agadir on Saturday. After three days of navigation, the boat ran out of gas, the same source added.
- Gov’t Chief: 100 Local Health Centers Rehabilitated in Morocco’s Different Regions
- MFA, INPPLC Sign MoU to Establish Institutional Framework to Prevent, Fight Corruption
- FM Holds Talks with Chilean Senate’s President of Foreign Relations Policy
- FM Sees Presence of So-Called ‘sadr’ in AU as ‘Institutional Obstacle’, ‘Anomaly’
- Morocco, UN Seek Peace, Stability in Libya – UNSG Special Representative