Speaker of the House of Advisors, who is also Chair of the Association of Senates, Shoora and Equivalent Councils in Africa and the Arab World (ASSECAA), Naama Mayara highlighted the depth of the distinguished historical relations between Morocco and the State of the United Arab Emirates as well as their cooperation in various fields. During a telephone conversation with president of the Federal National Council of the United Arab Emirates, Saqr Ghubash, Mayara stressed the willingness of the Heads of State of both countries to consolidate these relations and develop them further in all areas of interest to the two countries and their brotherly peoples, said a statement by the House of Advisors received Monday by MAP. On this occasion, Mayara renewed his invitation to Ghubash to take part in the proceedings of the next Congress of the Association of Senates, Shoora and Equivalent Councils of Africa and the Arab world scheduled for next March in Rabat, the same source said. For his part, Ghubash said he was honored by his participation in the upcoming congress of ASSECAA, stressing the importance of the role of parliaments in consolidating cooperation between Arab and African countries in all areas, which promotes, according to him, a better coordination in the defense of interests and common expectations of Arab and African countries, in addition to the role of bridge between the two regions and the promotion of cooperation and partnership relations in all directions, concluded the statement.
- Gov’t Chief: 100 Local Health Centers Rehabilitated in Morocco’s Different Regions
- MFA, INPPLC Sign MoU to Establish Institutional Framework to Prevent, Fight Corruption
- FM Holds Talks with Chilean Senate’s President of Foreign Relations Policy
- FM Sees Presence of So-Called ‘sadr’ in AU as ‘Institutional Obstacle’, ‘Anomaly’
- Morocco, UN Seek Peace, Stability in Libya – UNSG Special Representative