President of the Dominican Republic, Luis Abinader, received, on Wednesday, Hichame Dahane who handed him his credentials as ambassador of His Majesty the King to the Dominican Republic. During this audience, the Dominican president instructed the ambassador of the Kingdom to convey his distinguished greetings to His Majesty King Mohammed VI, and expressed his wishes for progress and prosperity to Morocco and the Moroccan people. According to a statement by the Moroccan diplomatic representation, Abinader welcomed the dynamics of relations between the two countries, while calling for their consolidation in various sectors of common interest. The ambassador of His Majesty the King took this opportunity to convey to the Dominican president the distinguished greetings of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, as well as His wishes of development and progress for the Dominican Republic and people. The Moroccan diplomat also highlighted the commitment of the Kingdom to strengthen, diversify and enrich the ties of cooperation with the Dominican Republic, a friendly country and partner, at the bilateral and multilateral levels.
- Gov’t Chief: 100 Local Health Centers Rehabilitated in Morocco’s Different Regions
- MFA, INPPLC Sign MoU to Establish Institutional Framework to Prevent, Fight Corruption
- FM Holds Talks with Chilean Senate’s President of Foreign Relations Policy
- FM Sees Presence of So-Called ‘sadr’ in AU as ‘Institutional Obstacle’, ‘Anomaly’
- Morocco, UN Seek Peace, Stability in Libya – UNSG Special Representative