President of the Dominican Republic, Luis Abinader, received, on Wednesday, Hichame Dahane who handed him his credentials as ambassador of His Majesty the King to the Dominican Republic. During this audience, the Dominican president instructed the ambassador of the Kingdom to convey his distinguished greetings to His Majesty King Mohammed VI, and expressed his wishes for progress and prosperity to Morocco and the Moroccan people. According to a statement by the Moroccan diplomatic representation, Abinader welcomed the dynamics of relations between the two countries, while calling for their consolidation in various sectors of common interest. The ambassador of His Majesty the King took this opportunity to convey to the Dominican president the distinguished greetings of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, as well as His wishes of development and progress for the Dominican Republic and people. The Moroccan diplomat also highlighted the commitment of the Kingdom to strengthen, diversify and enrich the ties of cooperation with the Dominican Republic, a friendly country and partner, at the bilateral and multilateral levels.
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco, New Illustration of Mutual Trust – Cameroonian Expert –