Upon the High Instructions of HM King Mohammed VI, the Kingdom of Morocco has decided to support the bid of the brotherly Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to host the World Expo 2030 in the city of Riyadh, said the ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad in a release. This support is in harmony with the distinguished relations that bind the Kingdom of Morocco and the brotherly Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and within the framework of the bonds of sincere brotherhood between HM King Mohammed VI and his brother the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, HM King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and the Saudi Crown Prince, HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, in accordance with the tradition of continuous solidarity, active cooperation and unwavering and mutual support between the two brotherly countries, the release added.
- Blinken Commends Morocco’s Commitment to Peace and Security in Middle East
- Morocco, Key Player for Stability in Euro-Mediterranean Area – Spain’s FM –
- Morocco-Spain HLM Reaffirms Excellent Bilateral Dynamics – Spanish FM –
- AU PSC: Morocco for Lasting Solution in Libya – Diplomat –
- Meeting in Moroccan Parliament on Overall, Multidimensional Assessment Process of its Relations with EP