Upon the High Instructions of HM King Mohammed VI, the Kingdom of Morocco has decided to support the bid of the brotherly Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to host the World Expo 2030 in the city of Riyadh, said the ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad in a release. This support is in harmony with the distinguished relations that bind the Kingdom of Morocco and the brotherly Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and within the framework of the bonds of sincere brotherhood between HM King Mohammed VI and his brother the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, HM King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and the Saudi Crown Prince, HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, in accordance with the tradition of continuous solidarity, active cooperation and unwavering and mutual support between the two brotherly countries, the release added.
- First Meeting of Peru-Morocco Parliamentary Friendship Group: Peruvian Congress Pres. Lauds Excellent Legislative Bilateral Relations
- Meeting in Marrakech of Coalition to Defeat ISIS, ‘Success’ for Moroccan Diplomacy – Op-ed –
- Council of Government to be Held on Thursday
- C24: Hilale Blasts Algerian Ambassador for his Schizophrenia on Self-determination
- C24: Vice-President of Laayoune-Sakia El Hamra Region Highlights International Momentum in Support of Autonomy Plan