Morocco’s ambassador to the State of Palestine, Abderrahim Meziane, was received by the Palestinian Foreign Minister, Riyad al-Maliki, at the headquarters of the Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates in Ramallah. During this meeting, Mr. Meziane presented to Mr. Al-Maliki copies of his credentials as Morocco’s ambassador to Palestine. On this occasion, the Palestinian minister welcomed the Moroccan ambassador in his second country, Palestine, praising the relations linking the two countries, including through the Al-Quds Committee and the Bayt Mal Al Quds Agency. Mr. Al-Maliki also expressed his condolences to the Kingdom of Morocco, His Majesty the King, government and people, after the tragic death of the child Rayan, which aroused the emotions of the Palestinians and the whole world. In addition, he expressed his wishes of success for Mr. Meziane in his new mission, stressing the readiness of the Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide the necessary support to ensure the success of his mission and strengthen bilateral relations. For his part, the Moroccan diplomat expressed his thanks to the Palestinian FM for the warm welcome, stressing the depth of relations between the State of Palestine and the Kingdom. Meziane underlined his willingness to work for the strengthening and development of relations between the two countries.
- Morocco, Strengthened by Clear Guidelines of HM the King, Will Constantly Support Sudan Stability, Territorial Integrity – FM –
- Spain’s Ruling Party ‘Satisfied’ with High-Level Meeting with Morocco
- Morocco, Strategic Partner, Is Number One Priority of Spain’s Foreign Policy – Spanish FM –
- Strategic Twinning between Rabat, Madrid, Barrier against Maneuvers to Exacerbate Tensions in Mediterranean Region – Writer-journalist –
- AU PSC’s Adoption of “Tangier Declaration”, Recognition of Morocco’s Relevant Multidimensional Approach – Diplomat –