The Speaker of the House of Advisors (upper house), Naama Mayara, will pay a visit from February 10 to 12 to Panama, during which he will participate in the Annual General Assembly of the Latin American and Caribbean Parliament (Parlatino). The visit of Mayara, who will lead a parliamentary delegation, will be marked by the inauguration of the Moroccan space at the headquarters of the Latin American and Caribbean Parliament and the convening of the summit of presidents of regional parliamentary unions in Africa and Latin America. It will also be marked by discussions with government officials and MPs from Parlatino member countries, said a statement by the Upper House.
- Gov’t Chief: 100 Local Health Centers Rehabilitated in Morocco’s Different Regions
- MFA, INPPLC Sign MoU to Establish Institutional Framework to Prevent, Fight Corruption
- FM Holds Talks with Chilean Senate’s President of Foreign Relations Policy
- FM Sees Presence of So-Called ‘sadr’ in AU as ‘Institutional Obstacle’, ‘Anomaly’
- Morocco, UN Seek Peace, Stability in Libya – UNSG Special Representative