The Speaker of the House of Advisors (upper house), Naama Mayara, will pay a visit from February 10 to 12 to Panama, during which he will participate in the Annual General Assembly of the Latin American and Caribbean Parliament (Parlatino). The visit of Mayara, who will lead a parliamentary delegation, will be marked by the inauguration of the Moroccan space at the headquarters of the Latin American and Caribbean Parliament and the convening of the summit of presidents of regional parliamentary unions in Africa and Latin America. It will also be marked by discussions with government officials and MPs from Parlatino member countries, said a statement by the Upper House.
- Establishing ‘Stable and Trustworthy’ Relations with Morocco Is ‘Essential’ – Spanish Minister
- 2nd Edition of Hubert Seillan’s Book ‘The Moroccan Sahara’ Presented in Bordeaux
- Spiritual Leadership and Prayers of HM King Mohammed VI are Precious to Us – HH Pope Francis
- 9th Africities Summit: Morocco Developed Renewed, Anticipatory and Forward-looking Urban Planning – Minister
- Morocco, Belgium Revive Twinning Agreement in Field of Justice