Morocco’s ambassador to the Dominican Republic, Hichame Dahane, held talks on Friday with the Speaker of the Senate of the Dominican Republic, Eduardo Estrella Virella, which focused on issues relating to cooperation between the two countries. During this meeting, the two sides welcomed the excellent relations between the Kingdom and the Dominican Republic, as well as the positive dynamic between the Dominican Senate and the House of Advisors (upper house), says a press release from the Moroccan diplomatic representation in the Dominican Republic. This meeting was also an opportunity to highlight the importance of parliamentary cooperation in strengthening bilateral relations and the essential role of parliamentary friendship groups in consolidating ties between the legislative institutions of the two countries, according to the same source.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –