The Republic of Malta welcomed, Tuesday in Rabat, the efforts undertaken by the Kingdom of Morocco to achieve a mutually acceptable solution to the regional conflict over the Moroccan Sahara. “We recognize the efforts you are making to move forward within the framework of the UN in order to achieve a mutually acceptable solution” to the regional conflict over the Moroccan Sahara, said the Minister for European and Foreign Affairs of Malta, Evarist Bartolo. “We appreciate your support for the Security Council and, once again, we will definitely be a voice for mediation, negotiation and peace,” Mr. Bartolo underlined at a press conference held following talks with the Moroccan minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita. This meeting was an opportunity to highlight the latest developments in the issue of the territorial integrity of the Kingdom and the efforts undertaken by Morocco, under the leadership of HM King Mohammed VI, to achieve a definitive solution to this regional conflict, noted Mr. Bourita in a similar statement.
- Loudyi Receives German Minister Delegate for Defense
- Arab League Council Holds Preparatory Meeting at Foreign Ministers Level
- Women’s Empowerment: Prize awarded to Rabha El Haymar Shows Dynamic of Reforms Led under Royal Leadership – Ambassador –
- Women’s Rights: Prize Awarded to Rabha El Haymar at White House, a Tribute to Reforms Initiated by HM the King
- State Department Magazine Highlights U.S-Morocco’s Long-standing, Multifaceted Partnership