Mauritania on Friday commended the ongoing efforts undertaken by HM King Mohammed VI, Chairman of the Al Quds Committee, for the defense of the Holy City and the humanitarian and social projects carried out, under the High Conduct of the Sovereign, by the Bayt Mal Al Quds Acharif Agency. During the 8th session of the Moroccan-Mauritanian High Joint Commission, the Mauritanian side also highlighted the pioneering role of HM the King in consolidating the bases of sustainable development, peace, security and stability in Africa. Mauritania also welcomed the Moroccan financial contribution supporting the primary investment program to the group of five Sahelian countries, as well as the Kingdom’s successful democratic experience and its development process, with the adoption of a new development model. Mauritania also praised Morocco’s role in settling the Libyan crisis. For its part, the Moroccan side highlighted the policy pursued by President Mohamed Ould Cheikh El Ghazouani aimed at establishing a universal social protection system allowing all categories to be associated with the development process in Mauritania. Morocco also praised Mauritania’s role within the Sahel group. Head of government Aziz Akhannouch co-chaired the eighth session of the Moroccan-Mauritanian Joint High Commission with Mauritanian Prime Minister Mohamed Ould Bilal Messoud.
- Gambian FM Reaffirms Firm Support for Sahara’s Moroccanness
- Moroccan MPs Call EU Peers on ‘Systematic Violations’ of Human Rights in Tindouf Camps
- First Meeting of Peru-Morocco Parliamentary Friendship Group: Peruvian Congress Pres. Lauds Excellent Legislative Bilateral Relations
- Meeting in Marrakech of Coalition to Defeat ISIS, ‘Success’ for Moroccan Diplomacy – Op-ed –
- Council of Government to be Held on Thursday