The Moroccan ambassador to the Holy See, Rajae Naji Mekkaoui, was decorated, Thursday, by the Supreme Pontiff, with the high honorary distinction of Grand Cross of the Order of Pius IX. During the presentation of the solemn distinction, Msgr. Edgar Peña Parra, substitute for General Affairs to the Secretary of State, conveyed the most cordial wishes and feelings of consideration and esteem of Pope Francis to the Very High Attention of HM King Mohammed VI, Commander of the Faithful. He also welcomed the excellent relations of friendship and mutual esteem linking the Kingdom of Morocco and the Holy See. This distinction reflects the special and privileged consideration that the Kingdom of Morocco enjoys with the Pope and the Vatican circles.
- Gov’t Chief: 100 Local Health Centers Rehabilitated in Morocco’s Different Regions
- MFA, INPPLC Sign MoU to Establish Institutional Framework to Prevent, Fight Corruption
- FM Holds Talks with Chilean Senate’s President of Foreign Relations Policy
- FM Sees Presence of So-Called ‘sadr’ in AU as ‘Institutional Obstacle’, ‘Anomaly’
- Morocco, UN Seek Peace, Stability in Libya – UNSG Special Representative