Speaker of the House of Advisors, Naama Mayara, held talks, Friday in Rabat, with the Iraqi Minister of Justice, Salar Abdul Sattar Mohamed, who is on a visit to Morocco. On this occasion, Mayara highlighted the powers and composition of the Upper House as well as the role it can play in terms of legislation, monitoring and evaluation of public policies and parliamentary diplomacy, the House of Advisors said in a statement. For his part, the Iraqi minister welcomed the high level of bilateral cooperation between the two brotherly countries, especially in judicial and legal fields. During this meeting, the two parties stressed the need to step up efforts to capitalize on all available opportunities to deepen and consolidate the distinguished relations between the two countries and brotherly peoples, the statement concluded.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –