The first session of Moroccan-Saudi political consultations, which will start Tuesday in Riyadh, will address, during two days, several bilateral and regional issues of common interest. These political consultations, in which Morocco will be represented by directors at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, will also focus on preparations for the next Moroccan-Saudi Joint Commission, scheduled for June in Morocco, said the Moroccan embassy in Riyadh. Morocco and Saudi Arabia agreed to establish political consultations between the two countries in 2007.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –