The House of Advisors will hold, next Friday, a plenary session devoted to the opening of the second session of the legislative year 2021-2022. This session, which will be held in accordance with the provisions of Article 65 of the Constitution and Article 18 of the Rules of Procedure of the House, will begin at 11:00, said the latter a statement. The upper house invites the advisors to take into account the decisions of public authorities on preventive measures related to access to public institutions and administrations, concluded the same source.
- Holy Quran Torn in The Hague: Morocco Condemns in Strongest Terms Provocative Act – MFA –
- Lower House to Hold Plenary Session Monday Devoted to Questions to Gov’t Chief on General Policy
- AU PRC: Morocco’s Humanitarian Policy, Fundamental Pillar of its Foreign Policy – Amb. –
- Spain’s PM Stresses “Strategic Importance” of Maintaining “Best Relations” with Morocco
- Morocco, Spain to Deepen ‘Vast’ Bilateral Ties in Upcoming High-Level Meeting – King Felipe VI