The House of Advisors will hold, next Friday, a plenary session devoted to the opening of the second session of the legislative year 2021-2022. This session, which will be held in accordance with the provisions of Article 65 of the Constitution and Article 18 of the Rules of Procedure of the House, will begin at 11:00, said the latter a statement. The upper house invites the advisors to take into account the decisions of public authorities on preventive measures related to access to public institutions and administrations, concluded the same source.
- International Challenges Require Strong National States – Upper House Speaker
- Cooperation between Morocco, FOPREL Achieved ‘Positive Results’ – Forum’s Exec Secretary
- Migration: Current International Situation Requires Spirit of Solidarity between North, South Countries – Official
- Morocco Reaping Fruits of Long, Rich Institutional Experience Achieved by Alaouite Dynasty Kings – Minister
- Morocco’s Migration Strategy Based on Symbiosis Between Royal Vision, International Agenda – Ambassador to UN