A Moroccan parliamentary delegation, led by the Speaker of the House of Representatives (lower house), Rachid Talbi El Alami, is on a working visit, Wednesday and Thursday, to the European Parliament in Strasbourg. During this two-day visit, which intervenes at the invitation of Roberta Metsola, President of the European Parliament, Mr. Talbi El Alami is accompanied by Lahcen Haddad, Chairperson of the Mixed Parliamentary Committee Maroc-EU, and the Secretary General of the Lower House, Najib El Khadi. This mission is part of the regular political consultations between the two parliaments, during which Mr. Talbi El Alami will hold talks with the President of the European Parliament as well as with several other European parliamentary officials including the presidents of groups and commissions. Metsola, accompanied by the Vice-President of the European Parliament Pina Pieceno, will chair the meeting of the Mediterranean delegation, during which she will hand over the Presidency of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean to Mr. Talbi El Alami. Mr. El Alami will then outline in its capacity as President of this Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly the political priorities of the Moroccan Presidency.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –