President of the Spanish government, Pedro Sanchez, arrived Thursday in Morocco for a visit to the Kingdom at the invitation of His Majesty King Mohammed VI. Upon his arrival at Rabat-Salé airport, Sanchez was greeted by Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch. After reviewing a detachment of the first air base of the Royal Air Force that made the honors, the President of the Spanish government was greeted by the Wali of the Rabat Salé-Kenitra Region, Mohamed Yaacoubi and the Spanish Ambassador to Morocco, Ricardo Díez. The Ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery had announced in a statement that “at the invitation of HM King Mohammed VI, may God assist him, H.E. Pedro Sanchez, President of the Spanish Government, will visit the Kingdom of Morocco, Thursday 05 Ramadan 1443 of the Hegira corresponding to 07 April 2022”. On this occasion, HM the King will hold official talks with His Excellency the President of the Spanish Government. HM the King will also offer an Iftar in honor of the Sovereign’s illustrious guest.
- Establishing ‘Stable and Trustworthy’ Relations with Morocco Is ‘Essential’ – Spanish Minister
- 2nd Edition of Hubert Seillan’s Book ‘The Moroccan Sahara’ Presented in Bordeaux
- Spiritual Leadership and Prayers of HM King Mohammed VI are Precious to Us – HH Pope Francis
- 9th Africities Summit: Morocco Developed Renewed, Anticipatory and Forward-looking Urban Planning – Minister
- Morocco, Belgium Revive Twinning Agreement in Field of Justice