President of the Spanish government, Pedro Sanchez, arrived Thursday in Morocco for a visit to the Kingdom at the invitation of His Majesty King Mohammed VI. Upon his arrival at Rabat-Salé airport, Sanchez was greeted by Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch. After reviewing a detachment of the first air base of the Royal Air Force that made the honors, the President of the Spanish government was greeted by the Wali of the Rabat Salé-Kenitra Region, Mohamed Yaacoubi and the Spanish Ambassador to Morocco, Ricardo Díez. The Ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery had announced in a statement that “at the invitation of HM King Mohammed VI, may God assist him, H.E. Pedro Sanchez, President of the Spanish Government, will visit the Kingdom of Morocco, Thursday 05 Ramadan 1443 of the Hegira corresponding to 07 April 2022”. On this occasion, HM the King will hold official talks with His Excellency the President of the Spanish Government. HM the King will also offer an Iftar in honor of the Sovereign’s illustrious guest.
- Morocco, Strengthened by Clear Guidelines of HM the King, Will Constantly Support Sudan Stability, Territorial Integrity – FM –
- Spain’s Ruling Party ‘Satisfied’ with High-Level Meeting with Morocco
- Morocco, Strategic Partner, Is Number One Priority of Spain’s Foreign Policy – Spanish FM –
- Strategic Twinning between Rabat, Madrid, Barrier against Maneuvers to Exacerbate Tensions in Mediterranean Region – Writer-journalist –
- AU PSC’s Adoption of “Tangier Declaration”, Recognition of Morocco’s Relevant Multidimensional Approach – Diplomat –