The House of Advisors has decided to devote the next monthly session dedicated to the answers of the Head of Government, scheduled for May 3, to the theme “The Equation of Investment and Employment”. In a statement issued at the end of its meeting held Monday under the chairmanship of Naama Mayara, speaker of the upper house, the board of this institution has also set the agenda of the oral question session, scheduled for Tuesday at 15:00 and will concern the sectors of health, equipment, water, transport and logistics. The board also considered the conditions for the implementation of the draft organic law No. 26.16 defining the process of implementation of the official character of the Amazigh language, and the modalities of its integration in education and in priority areas of public life.
- Establishing ‘Stable and Trustworthy’ Relations with Morocco Is ‘Essential’ – Spanish Minister
- 2nd Edition of Hubert Seillan’s Book ‘The Moroccan Sahara’ Presented in Bordeaux
- Spiritual Leadership and Prayers of HM King Mohammed VI are Precious to Us – HH Pope Francis
- 9th Africities Summit: Morocco Developed Renewed, Anticipatory and Forward-looking Urban Planning – Minister
- Morocco, Belgium Revive Twinning Agreement in Field of Justice