The House of Advisors has decided to devote the next monthly session dedicated to the answers of the Head of Government, scheduled for May 3, to the theme “The Equation of Investment and Employment”. In a statement issued at the end of its meeting held Monday under the chairmanship of Naama Mayara, speaker of the upper house, the board of this institution has also set the agenda of the oral question session, scheduled for Tuesday at 15:00 and will concern the sectors of health, equipment, water, transport and logistics. The board also considered the conditions for the implementation of the draft organic law No. 26.16 defining the process of implementation of the official character of the Amazigh language, and the modalities of its integration in education and in priority areas of public life.
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –