The House of Advisors has decided to devote the next monthly session dedicated to the answers of the Head of Government, scheduled for May 3, to the theme “The Equation of Investment and Employment”. In a statement issued at the end of its meeting held Monday under the chairmanship of Naama Mayara, speaker of the upper house, the board of this institution has also set the agenda of the oral question session, scheduled for Tuesday at 15:00 and will concern the sectors of health, equipment, water, transport and logistics. The board also considered the conditions for the implementation of the draft organic law No. 26.16 defining the process of implementation of the official character of the Amazigh language, and the modalities of its integration in education and in priority areas of public life.
- Holy Quran Torn in The Hague: Morocco Condemns in Strongest Terms Provocative Act – MFA –
- Lower House to Hold Plenary Session Monday Devoted to Questions to Gov’t Chief on General Policy
- AU PRC: Morocco’s Humanitarian Policy, Fundamental Pillar of its Foreign Policy – Amb. –
- Spain’s PM Stresses “Strategic Importance” of Maintaining “Best Relations” with Morocco
- Morocco, Spain to Deepen ‘Vast’ Bilateral Ties in Upcoming High-Level Meeting – King Felipe VI