Speaker of the Arab Parliament, Adel ben Abderrahman Al-Assoumi, hailed, Sunday, the ongoing efforts of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in the defense of the Palestinian cause. During talks with Moroccan ambassador to Egypt and Permanent Representative to the Arab League, Ahmed Tazi, Mr. Al-Assoumi expressed his esteem and gratitude for the continuous support of His Majesty the King to the resistance of the Palestinian people and for the efforts made by the Bayt Mal Al-Quds Agency under the Al-Quds Committee to preserve the identity and legal status of the holy city and to support the resistance of its inhabitants. This meeting also focused on the means to step up relations of cooperation between the Arab Parliament and the Moroccan Parliament, through the activation of the role of parliamentary diplomacy so as to strengthen the Arab voice and its unity to face the various challenges, including the Palestinian cause. In this regard, Al-Assoumi stressed that Morocco has always supported the joint Arab action, being an active member of the Arab Parliament and contributing to the achievement of its objectives and programs.
- C24: Hilale Blasts Algerian Ambassador for his Schizophrenia on Self-determination
- C24: Vice-President of Laayoune-Sakia El Hamra Region Highlights International Momentum in Support of Autonomy Plan
- Morocco, Iraq Call for Increased Efforts to Develop Bilateral Cooperation – Joint Statement –
- C24/Sahara: Antigua and Barbuda Backs Autonomy Plan as ‘Compromise Solution’
- C24/Sahara: Grenada Commends Autonomy Plan, Morocco’s ‘Serious and Credible’ Efforts