Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks, Monday in Rabat, with minister of International Cooperation and Promotion of public-private partnership of Congo, Denis Christel Sassou Nguesso. The talks reviewed the means to promote cooperation between the two countries, following a Roadshow organized on May 05-06 in Casablanca, with the aim of presenting Congo’s investment opportunities and privileging South-South cooperation. This Roadshow is also meant to stimulate investment of foreign partnerships and private companies in Congo, which are keen to take advantage of Morocco’s development momentum.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI had a telephone conversation with His Excellency Pedro Sanchez
- Lieutenant General, Inspector General of FAR and Commander of South Zone Receives Chief of General Staff of Beninese Armed Forces
- FM Meets with Estonia’s Delegation of Moroccan-Estonian Parliamentary Friendship Group
- OIC Chief Commends Morocco’s Support for Bayt Mal Al-Quds Asharif Agency
- Work Continues to Implement New Bus Stations Model to Meet Citizens’ Aspirations – Minister –