Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks, Monday in Rabat, with minister of International Cooperation and Promotion of public-private partnership of Congo, Denis Christel Sassou Nguesso. The talks reviewed the means to promote cooperation between the two countries, following a Roadshow organized on May 05-06 in Casablanca, with the aim of presenting Congo’s investment opportunities and privileging South-South cooperation. This Roadshow is also meant to stimulate investment of foreign partnerships and private companies in Congo, which are keen to take advantage of Morocco’s development momentum.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –