Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks, Monday in Rabat, with minister of International Cooperation and Promotion of public-private partnership of Congo, Denis Christel Sassou Nguesso. The talks reviewed the means to promote cooperation between the two countries, following a Roadshow organized on May 05-06 in Casablanca, with the aim of presenting Congo’s investment opportunities and privileging South-South cooperation. This Roadshow is also meant to stimulate investment of foreign partnerships and private companies in Congo, which are keen to take advantage of Morocco’s development momentum.
- Gambian FM Reaffirms Firm Support for Sahara’s Moroccanness
- Moroccan MPs Call EU Peers on ‘Systematic Violations’ of Human Rights in Tindouf Camps
- First Meeting of Peru-Morocco Parliamentary Friendship Group: Peruvian Congress Pres. Lauds Excellent Legislative Bilateral Relations
- Meeting in Marrakech of Coalition to Defeat ISIS, ‘Success’ for Moroccan Diplomacy – Op-ed –
- Council of Government to be Held on Thursday