Nigerien Foreign Minister, Hassoumi Massaoudou, reiterated, Tuesday in Marrakech, his country’s support for the political process carried out under the exclusive aegis of the United Nations for the settlement of the regional dispute over the Moroccan Sahara. “Niger supports the position of the African Union, which enshrines the exclusivity of the United Nations as a framework for the search for a solution to the regional conflict over the Sahara issue”, underlined Mr. Massaoudou at the end of talks with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Mr. Nasser Bourita. He also welcomed the efforts undertaken by the Kingdom to settle the conflict within the framework of the UN-led political process. Decision 693 of the AU Summit, held in July 2018 in Nouakchott, enshrines the exclusivity of the UN as a framework for the search for a solution to the regional conflict created over the Moroccan Sahara issue.
- Morocco, Strengthened by Clear Guidelines of HM the King, Will Constantly Support Sudan Stability, Territorial Integrity – FM –
- Spain’s Ruling Party ‘Satisfied’ with High-Level Meeting with Morocco
- Morocco, Strategic Partner, Is Number One Priority of Spain’s Foreign Policy – Spanish FM –
- Strategic Twinning between Rabat, Madrid, Barrier against Maneuvers to Exacerbate Tensions in Mediterranean Region – Writer-journalist –
- AU PSC’s Adoption of “Tangier Declaration”, Recognition of Morocco’s Relevant Multidimensional Approach – Diplomat –