His Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid represented, Sunday in Abu Dhabi, His Majesty King Mohammed VI at the presentation of condolences, following the death of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. HRH Prince Moulay Rachid presented, during the audience granted to him by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the State of the United Arab Emirates, the condolences of HM the King. The audience was attended by, on the Emirati side, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Presidential Affairs, Sheikh Tahnoun bin Zayed Al Nahyan, National Security Advisor of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Interior and Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and, on the Moroccan side, Minister of Endowments and Islamic Affairs, Ahmed Toufiq. HRH Prince Moulay Rachid had arrived earlier in the day at the presidential airport in Abu Dhabi where he was greeted by Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Chairman of the Executive Council of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Morocco Chose Action, Openness and Ambition to Ensure its Development, Minister Says
- Morocco’s Ambassador Wassane Zailachi Hands Credentials to Governor General of New Zealand
- Lower House Speaker Participates in First Conference of NAM Parliamentary Network in Azerbaijan
- Africa Development Must Rely on Public, Private Funding Conjunction – Moroccan Official
- Parlasur President: ‘We Highly Appreciate HM the king’s Efforts for Rapprochement Between Africa and Latin America’