The 1st session of the Joint Moroccan-Togolese Cooperation Commission will be held in Rabat “as soon as possible”. The announcement was made in a joint statement issued following talks between the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, and the Togolese Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Integration and Togolese Abroad, Robert Dussey, on the sidelines of the participation of the Togolese top diplomat in the first Ministerial Meeting of African Atlantic States. The two sides agreed to hold in Rabat, “as soon as possible”, the first session of the Joint Moroccan-Togolese Cooperation Commission, on a date to be decided by mutual agreement through diplomatic channels, the document underlines.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –