Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks, Friday in Rabat, with the Director-General of the Arab League Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (ALECSO), Mohamed Ould Aamar. The talks were held on the sidelines of Ould Aamar’s participation in UNESCO’s 7th International Conference on Adult Education (CONFINTEA VII), organized jointly by the Moroccan government and UNESCO in Marrakech, under the High Patronage of His Majesty King Mohammed VI. The conference, held under the theme “Adult Learning and Education for Sustainable Development: A Transformative Agenda,” brings together stakeholders from around the world to define the future of adult learning and education for the next decade. The event aims to examine effective adult learning and education policies from a lifelong learning perspective in ways that contribute to the achievement of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Confused, Ending Military Dictatorship, No. 1 Responsible for Algeria’s Multi-Faceted Crisis – Op-Ed
- Marrakech Hosts High-Level Meeting of Heads of North African, Sahel Counter-Terrorism Agencies
- Interior Minister Presents Draft Decree Setting Modalities of Support Granted to Political Parties
- Morocco/Comoros: Gov’t Council Takes Note of Agreement on Reciprocal Promotion and Protection of Investments
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Ambassador of Azerbaijan