Morocco is committed to respecting human rights, constantly demonstrating its “clear” commitment to its international commitments in this area, says the Thai news website “Sanook”. All of Morocco’s commitments are materialized through its migration strategy, which places the human being at the center of actions and initiatives undertaken in this sense, writes the newspaper. The daily also focused on the vision of HM King Mohammed VI in favor of a South-South cooperation based on efficiency, solidarity and pragmatism, adding that Morocco has always expressed its willingness to cooperate with all parties involved in migration in order to ensure stability in the region. In addition, the media highlights Morocco’s efforts to welcome the “thousands of Sub-Saharans who have decided to settle in the country”, and who benefit from all the necessary government services. The newspaper further states that Morocco has always been considered an “open” country and a “welcoming” land, praising the Kingdom’s commitment to “adequately” accommodate the large number of Sub-Saharans who decide to live there.
- Morocco Works Tirelessly to Consolidate Peace in Africa – Diplomat
- Royal Appeal to Algerian Presidency, Bet for Future and Success for Common History
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech
- New York: Over 60 Moroccan Youth Participate in ‘Future We Want’ Initiative