Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Malawi, Ms. Nancy Tembo, reiterated, Wednesday in Marrakech, her country’s “unwavering” support for the kingdom’s territorial integrity and the Moroccan Autonomy Plan. “Regarding the Sahara issue, H.E. Nancy Tembo reiterated the Republic of Malawi’s unwavering support for the territorial integrity of the Kingdom of Morocco”, said a joint communique issued on the occasion of the meeting between the ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Morocco and the Republic of Malawi, on the sidelines of their participation in the US-Africa Business Summit, held in Marrakech on July 19-22. Ms. Tembo also commended the efforts of the United Nations (UN) as the “exclusive framework” for achieving a political, realistic, practical and lasting solution to the regional dispute. She also reaffirmed the Republic of Malawi’s support for the Moroccan Autonomy Plan presented by the Kingdom of Morocco in 2007, as “the one and only solution to solve this regional dispute”.
- Morocco Welcomes Peru’s Decision to Withdraw its Recognition of So-Called sadr – Foreign Ministry
- Peru Withdraws Recognition of ‘sadr’, Supports Morocco’s Autonomy Plan in Sahara
- Gustavo Petro Has ‘Dealt A Blow to Colombia’ and ‘Ruined Excellent Relations with Morocco’ – Colombian Media
- Gabon Celebrates 62nd Independence Anniversary in Laayoune
- Pegasus Case: Silence and Motives of Forbidden Stories, Amnesty, Le Monde and El Pais Exposed