The President of the Moroccan Association of Mayors (AMPCC) and mayor of Tangier, Mounir Laymouri, held talks with the Israeli Minister of Regional Cooperation, Issawi Frej, currently on a working visit to Morocco. This meeting was an opportunity to exchange on the modalities of cooperation in the field of management of local affairs, territorial governance, support for sustainable local development mechanisms or the promotion of investment in territory, renewable energy and digital transition, said a statement from the AMPCC. In addition, Laymouri and Frej, and the accompanying delegation, have visited the old city streets and urban spaces of Tangier. The Minister’s visit to Morocco comes after that of the President of the Moroccan Association of Local Councils Presidents in Israel from 12 to 15 July, at the invitation of the President of Israeli Federation of Local Authorities, the statement added.
- Morocco Welcomes Peru’s Decision to Withdraw its Recognition of So-Called sadr – Foreign Ministry
- Peru Withdraws Recognition of ‘sadr’, Supports Morocco’s Autonomy Plan in Sahara
- Gustavo Petro Has ‘Dealt A Blow to Colombia’ and ‘Ruined Excellent Relations with Morocco’ – Colombian Media
- Gabon Celebrates 62nd Independence Anniversary in Laayoune
- Pegasus Case: Silence and Motives of Forbidden Stories, Amnesty, Le Monde and El Pais Exposed