The political bureau of the Authenticity and Modernity Party (PAM) welcomed the important diplomatic achievements made in support of the territorial integrity of the Kingdom thanks to the strategic vision of HM King Mohammed VI. In a statement issued at the end of its meeting Tuesday in Rabat, the political bureau of the PAM reaffirmed “the full support of the party to the Royal Approach in building relations and partnerships with foreign countries, whose unequivocal recognition of the Moroccan Sahara is the cornerstone.” It added that the party expresses its great pride in the two royal speeches made on the occasions of the King and People’s Revolution Anniversary and the Throne Day, and its full commitment to achieve the objectives announced, especially for the benefit of Moroccans in the world. In order to achieve these objectives, the party calls on the government and the parliament to accelerate the preparation and approval of the various legislative texts and all the measures to implement the Royal Orientations in relation to Moroccans abroad and the promotion of women’s rights. Similarly, the party reaffirms its willingness to hold, as soon as possible, a National Council dedicated to its activists from the Moroccans of the world.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla