The House of Representatives (Lower House) will host on September 02-03, 2022, the General Assembly of the Association of Secretaries General of Francophone Parliaments (French acronym ASGPF). The Assembly will discuss three main themes related to “Bicameralism and the Relation between the Two Houses,” “the Code of Ethics and Conduct for Parliamentarians and Parliament Staff,” and “Parliamentary Research Centers: a Comparative Approach,” said a statement from the Lower House. On the sidelines of the Assembly, the members of the new Bureau of the Association will be elected. The ASGPF is a network that enables the exchange of experiences and expertise, and the examination of themes related to the organization and practice of parliamentary action. The Association gathers more than 100 members representing parliaments of francophone countries from all parts of the world. The Secretary-General of the House of Representatives, Najib El Khadi, occupies currently the position of Vice-President of the Association.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage