Speaker of the House of Representatives (Lower House), Rachid Talbi Alami held talks, Tuesday in Rabat, with the Ambassador of Japan to Morocco, Hideaki Kuramitsu, focused on coordination and joint parliamentary action. Mr. Talbi Alami welcomed the meeting which was a privileged opportunity to communicate and discuss several questions relating to the future of the Morocco-Japan parliamentary ties, in addition to the means to promote coordination and joint parliamentary action through the exchange visits, experiences, and expertise, a statement from the Lower House said. For his part, the Japanese diplomat hailed the achievements of Morocco at various levels, expressing the esteem his country has for the Moroccan experience regarding the management of Covid-19 and its economic, social, and health repercussions. The meeting was an occasion to discuss and exchange points of view on several questions inscribed as priorities on the parliamentary action agenda. The themes mainly covered security, stability, climate change and renewable energies.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –
- Drive to Rebuild, Develop Earthquake-Affected Areas Continues, Says Govt Chief